Connecting and Empowering SA's Health and Medical Innovation ecosystem.
Researchers, clinicians, entrepreneurs, SMEs, industry leaders, investors, educators, policy makers, and innovators are invited to connect with the Adelaide Intermediary Program, delivered by national industry growth centre, MTPconnect.
As enablers of innovation and research impact, the Adelaide Intermediary Program is growing South Australia's health and medical sector by strategically building connection, capacity, and culture.
The AIP team provides a range of activities and services, including:
- Providing expert advice and mentoring through one-on-one consultations
- Facilitating local and global connection through strategic introductions, networking activities and bespoke roundtables
- Capacity building through local and national programs and events, facilitating access to infrastructure, engaging in talent attraction and being a trusted voice for government
- Providing support for strategic projects as part of our portfolio of national funding programs and through participation in major initiatives
- Sharing our extensive knowledge base, which includes sector reports, case studies, podcasts and news. Please follow this link for South Australian-focused podcasts: https://www.mtpconnect.org.au/programs/adelaideintermediary
Are you connected?
The AIP Team have extensive knowledge, experience, and connections with-in South Australia, nationally, and internationally.
Connect with a member of the Team to explore if they can make you valuable strategic introductions.
Do you want to know more about South Australia's capabilities in health and medical and innovations?
The AIP Team have extensive networks with researchers, clinicians, industry, and government leaders. We can help you navigate the south Australian health and medical innovation ecosystem.
Reach out to an Adelaide Intermediary Program team member to access any of these services.
Furthermore, the program is able to offer you advice and strategic connections for translational grant applications. For a comprehensive list of current grant/funding opportunities please visit the searchable ‘Grants/Funding Opportunities’ database under the ‘R&D Resources’ page of this website.
Events and Connection
Book a one-on-one consultation with a team member and learn how you can be involved with state-wide projects and bids.
SA Insights Series
Leading globally competitive drug discovery companies from South Australia.
Join Stephanie Morris, Director of Innovation and Translation for the Adelaide Intermediary Program as she hosts MTPConnect’s SA Insights Series for October.
Stephanie will facilitate a fire-side chat with Carina Biotech’s CEO, Dr Deborah Rathjen and newly launched VC fund Tenmile’s Executive Chair, Dr Steve Burnell.
Carina Biotech recently raised AU$7.5m at first close of its current funding round with Tenmile the cornerstone investor
Wednesday 9 November
5:30pm to 7:30pm
Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building
North Terrace, Adelaide
Networking and refreshments.
Click to register